First released in 1983, Word is still one of the most widely used word processors in the world. In this 5-day online camp, students explore and learn about all the different features of Word. They will also prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam to earn an official Microsoft certification.
- Modify and style text, paragraphs, shapes, images, 3D models, icons, etc.
- Add and style headers, footers, tables of content, tables of figures, appendixes, reference lists, etc.
- Effectively use review features such as spell and grammar check, thesaurus, comments, etc.
- Go through practice tests for the MOS: Word certification exam
Program fees cover
- 15 Hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and certification listing
- Access to Geek Express APP