Python is an exceptionally versatile coding language that can be used in data visualizations, backend web development, machine learning and even game development. In this course, students will learn about the fun side of Python by creating a classic Tetris game. By building such a classic and deceptively simple game, students will also learn and practice designing complex logic and implementing it in code efficiently.
- Use the Pygame library to create simple visuals
- Create game assets using code
- Code the player’s controls
- Implement complex in-game logic within the code
- Practice using complex computer science concepts
- Debug code quickly and efficiently