Ain Aar, Lebanon
Date & Time:
Jan 20 - Apr 11
Tue: 5:00-6:30 pm
$ 400/ student
Students will create their own Android applications and publish them on Google Play Store while learning the fundamentals of computer programming.
This course is perfect for children who dream of creating their own apps and sharing them with friends, or publishing them on Google Play Store! In this course, participants will learn the fundamentals of computer programming while they create their own android applications including games, speech recognizer apps, quiz and survey apps. This course is meant for beginners, no prior knowledge of computer programming is needed.
- Learn fundamental computer programming concepts including loops, methods, conditional statements and event broadcasting
- Learn the fundamentals of app UI/UX including page graphical layout and menus organization
- Manage and incorporate media assets into the app
- Use multiple user input methods
- Use multiple output methods
- Collect relevant information from the web and use them in the app
- Build and share apps with users
- Develop sequential thinking skills
- Work on a project through all its phases from design to execution and deployment