Blocky Coding 2
Ain Aar, Lebanon
Date & Time:
Jan 20 - Apr 11
Mon: 5:00-6:30 pm
$ 400/ student
Students build on the knowledge they gained in Blocky Coding I. They will now tackle more complex code and design their own robots.
In this program, students will first design and build a simple robot with simple mechanism. Then, they will navigate the robot by giving it directional and motion instructions. Through story based projects, students will learn fundamental coding concepts related to sequential thinking, conditionals and functions.
- Introduce basic programming concepts such as loops, functions and conditionals
- Develop sequential thinking skills
- Practice problem solving and debugging
- Improve motor skills
- Build complex mechanisms using gears, shafts and blocks
- Encourage creativity
- Learn through trial and error