Tynker is an award-winning interactive coding platform that is used by almost 60 million kids worldwide. This platform is used by one in three K-8 schools in the U.S. Also, Tynker received the Parents’ Choice Gold Award and the Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award in 2020. In this course, you will apply fundamental coding concepts like sequencing, conditional logic and debugging in a fun and imaginative way. You will solve coding puzzles and code creative projects using block-based coding. At the end, you will be able to code your own projects such as an interactive joke, a music video, and a space mission logo!
- Use critical thinking and problem—solving skills to solve coding puzzles
- Apply fundamental coding concepts such as sequencing, repetition, and conditional logic
- Use coding blocks to design projects from beginning to end by adding different characters, backgrounds, and sounds
- Code and design creative projects that can be shared with family and friends
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)