Artificial Intelligence is all around us. It is the technology that powers everything from Alexa and Siri, to Snapchat filters and YouTube’s recommended videos. In this course, you will learn about the different types of artificial intelligence by coding several games and interactive projects using Scratch. Scratch is the block-based coding platform that is developed and maintained by MIT Media Lab. The projects you will code include a chatbot, a program that converts handwriting to computer text, a program that recognizes images, and a program that can decide whether a sentence is kind or mean.
- Learn how to code machine learning projects including chatbots, text recognizers, and sentiment analysis applications
- Understand the basic steps of developing a machine learning project
- Understand what artificial intelligence is and how it is used in the real world
- Identify some of the different branches of artificial intelligence
- Learn about the real—life applications of artificially intelligent models and machines
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)