Explore and use advanced coding concepts such as nested loops, nested conditionals, functions and algorithms to solve a series of coding challenges and puzzles. You will also learn how to systematically debug your code. At the end of the course, you will create your own puzzles and challenges for others to solve.
- Understand and use different types of loops such as for loops, while loops and infinite loops
- Understand and use nested loops and conditionals to code complex logic
- Understand the importance and uses of functions and algorithms
- Improve debugging and critical thinking skills
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)