Sometimes building and testing a robot in the physical world is not possible. However, a robot can be tested in the virtual world. In this course, students will code a virtual robot using a block-based coding language and, they will see the robot execute that code on their screen in a 2D environment.
- Understand how robots work and where they are used
- Control a robot in a virtual environment using a block—based coding language
- Develop sequential thinking skills by making the robot trace a predetermined path
- Understand and use loops to make code shorter and more efficient
- Improve problem solving and debugging skills
Course fees cover:
- 6 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)