Robots bring computer science to life! The engagement of coding with robots gives a new perspective to problem-solving and creativity. However, sometimes building and testing a robot in the physical world is not possible. In this course, you will be introduced to how a robot can be tested in the virtual world. You will code this virtual robot using a block-based coding language and you will see it execute your code on your screen in a 2D environment. Throughout the course, you will also learn about the different types and applications of robots that we can find in real life.
- Learn about how robots work and where they are used in real—life
- Control a robot in a virtual environment using a block—based coding language
- Develop sequential thinking skills by making the robot trace a predetermined path
- Understand and use loops to make code shorter and more efficient
- Improve problem—solving and debugging skills
Course fees cover:
- 6 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)