You never know how far a little imagination and invention can take you! In this course, you will build on your previous coding language and use it to create stories and platform games. You will use code to control the behavior of characters and make them interact with each other to form your own unique stories. You will also use code to create platform games with elements such as coins, powerups, and obstacles. By building these projects from beginning to end, you will learn how to tackle large problems by breaking them down into a sequence of smaller, more manageable steps. At the end of the course, you will have a collection of stories and platform games that you can share with friends and family!
- Apply and combine fundamental coding concepts such as sequencing, loops and conditionals
- Design fun and challenging games by strategically placing elements such as coins, powerups, enemies, and obstacles
- Code character interactions and behaviors to create a unique story
- Design, plan and develop a project from beginning to end
Course fees cover:
- 6 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)