Data Science jobs have increased by 56% from 2018 to 2019, and this rise is not slowing down as companies keep collecting more data to use in their business analysis and strategies. In this course, you will explore the world of data science by writing Python code to analyse data and answer real-world questions.
- Clean, sort and filter raw data
- Understand and calculate basic statistical values such as mean, median and standard deviation etc.
- Create relevant and useful plots such as line plots, scatter plots, bar graphs, pie charts, histograms etc.
- Communicate your results accurately and use the new information you gained to answer questions about the studied data set
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)