Space invaders is a Japanese shooting video game released in 1978 that was one of the forerunners of modern video games. This game contributed to the advancement of the video game industry from a novelty to universal profitability. In this course, you will directly build on the knowledge you gained in Introduction to Python. You will learn and use more complex coding concepts and libraries and build more challenging projects such as simple GUIs and weather forecasters. The course ends with building a Space invaders game using the Pygame library.
- Develop and code graphical user interfaces using Python
- Learn how to code using the Pygame library and build a space invader game
- Learn and apply more advanced coding concepts in Python including event listeners and list manipulations
- Understand the importance of coding libraries and use them effectively
Course fees cover:
- 6 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)