Code and design your own stories, games and animations on the MIT based platform Scratch Jr. In this course, you will use and combine different coding concepts to create interactive programs that you can share with your friends and family, while also improving your creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Add and edit the main components of Scratch such as sprites, backdrops, and event blocks
- Use basic code blocks in creative ways to create complex animations
- Build cohesive projects from beginning to end
- Improve sequential thinking and problem solving skills
- Build basic coding logic and be able to move to more advanced coding courses
Course fees cover:
- 6 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)