3D printing is a key technology that has revolutionized how quickly new products are designed, engineered, and produced. In 2021, almost 20% of international consumer goods businesses are anticipated to use 3D printing to fulfill the demand for customized consumer products. Almost anything can be 3D printed, from jewelry to houses. In this course, you will learn how to design an object and model it in 3D on a Tinkercad, a beginner-friendly CAD software developed by Autodesk. You will also become familiar with the components of a 3D printer and the 3D printing process.
- Learn how to design a three—dimensional object using a CAD modeling software
- Understand how engineers use 3D modeling to design products, buildings, and machines
- Learn about the components forming a 3D printer and how to troubleshoot common 3D printing bugs
- Understand how 3D printing is used in everyday life
Course fees cover:
- 10 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)