3D printing is a key technology that has revolutionized how quickly new products are designed and produced. Almost anything can be 3D printed from jewellery to houses. In this course, you will learn how to design an object, model it in 3D on a CAD software, then print it on a 3D printer.
- Learn how to design a three—dimensional object using a CAD modelling software
- Learn about the components forming a 3D printer
- Learn how to troubleshoot the common 3D printing bugs
- Learn about the 3D printing process
Course fees cover:
- 10 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)