PowerPoint remains the leading software for creating presentations and working with it is an essential skill. In this course, students learn about all the different features of the program and create well-designed, professional presentations. They will also prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam to earn an official Microsoft certification.
- Add and design various elements of a slide including headers, text boxes, images, videos, etc.
- Animate slide transitions
- Animate slide elements to create interesting and engaging presentations
- Discover and use the various built—in slide show features.
- Go through practice tests for the MOS: PowerPoint certification exam
Course fees cover:
- 18 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)