First released in 1983, Word is still one of the most widely used word processors in the world. In this course, students explore and learn about all the different features of Word. They will also prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam to earn an official Microsoft certification.
- Modify and style text and paragraphs
- Insert, design and layout various elements in the document including shapes, images, 3D models, icons etc.
- Add and style headers and footers
- Add and style tables of content, tables of figures, appendixes, reference lists, etc.
- Effectively use review features such as spell and grammar check, thesaurus, comments, etc.
- Go through practice tests for the MOS: Word certification exam
Course fees cover:
- 18 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)