With the widespread use of cheap open-source hardware and software, prototyping a product is easier and faster than ever. In this course, you will use the Arduino Uno board, which is the most used and documented board of the entire Arduino family. Arduino boards can read inputs, like light on a sensor, and turn it into an output, like turning on an LED. You will learn the basic syntax of the Arduino C coding language and calibrate sensors and control actuators. By the end, you will be able to design and program various electric components while gaining valuable coding, engineering, and product design skills.
- Learn the basics of the Arduino C language and use it to read inputs from sensors and control outputs
- Understand how electric components such as light sensors, temperature sensors, and ultrasonic sensors work
- Learn how electric components are connected on a breadboard
- Engineer and code various tech gadgets and products, including an Intruder Alarm, a simple Robotic Arm, and a Multi—Coloured LED
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)