With the widespread use of cheap open-source hardware and software, prototyping a product is easier and faster than ever. In this course, you will use the popular Arduino Uno board to build cool and techie gadgets while gaining valuable coding and product design skills.
- Understand the usefulness and uses of microprocessors
- Learn the basic syntax of the Arduino language which is heavily based on C/C++
- Connect hardware on a breadboard correctly
- Calibrate sensors and use their inputs efficiently in code
- Control actuators and make them work appropriately through code
- Link the inputs of sensors to the outputs of the Arduino board
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)