Roblox is an exciting gaming community with more than 155 million active users. It is a global platform that brings people together through play. In 2020, Roblox ranked number 1 among the world’s most innovative companies in gaming and number 9 between the top 50 most innovative companies in the world. In this course, you will learn how to code your Roblox game and publish it for others to play. You will use the popular Lua scripting language to code your racing game while also learning how to design 3D assets, including environments, props, and levels. Apart from publishing your own games, you will have the chance to explore the millions of 3D experiences built by a global community of developers.
- Learn how to develop Roblox games, including a car racing game
- Learn how to code using the Lua scripting language and code the interactions between objects and players
- Use complex algorithms and conditionals to deal with every possible user interaction
- Publish games online and interact with users to gain feedback and constructive criticism
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)