You don’t need a fancy workshop with expensive equipment to create a working prototype. As a matter of fact, in this course, you will build electronic gadgets using a virtual Arduino board and the platform Tinkercad. You will connect various electrical components such as LEDs, motors, and sensors on a breadboard and control them using a block-based coding language. This course is a great introduction to the connection between hardware and software and how to use microprocessors. By the end, you will be able to create a wide variety of gadgets, including an LED dice, a throwing arm, and a weather station.
- Understand how microprocessors are used to power most of our electronic devices
- Connect components such as LEDs, motors, and ultrasonic sensors on a breadboard
- Control components by uploading block—based code onto a virtual Arduino microprocessor
- Read the inputs of sensors and use them to control the outputs of the Arduino board
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)