You don’t need a fancy workshop with expensive equipment to create a working prototype. As a matter of fact, in this course, you will build electronic gadgets using an Arduino board, a breadboard and various electric components such as LEDs, motors, and sensors.
- Learn the importance and uses of microprocessors
- Connect components such as LEDs, motors and ultrasonic sensors on a breadboard
- Control components by uploading block—based code onto the Arduino microprocessor
- Link the inputs of sensors to the outputs of the Arduino board
- Develop critical thinking and improve problem solving skills
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)