Minecraft is not only the best-selling video game of all time; it is also an excellent tool to explore the world of computer science. In this course, you will use a block-based coding language to create Minecraft mods that will build large structures, design custom items, and control the actions of NPCs.
- Understand complex coding concepts, such as main functions, parameters, algorithms, nested loops and nested conditionals
- Code in—game features such as large structures, custom items, and NPCs
- Think creatively and sequentially
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)