Why not learn and understand fundamental coding concepts while playing one of your favorite games? Minecraft is not only the best-selling video game of all time; it is also an excellent tool to explore the world of computer science. In this course, you will use a block-based coding language to code Minecraft mods that will build large structures, design custom items, and control the actions of NPCs. By the end, you will be ready to code in-game features and instantly see the outcome of your code in the game. Get ready to boost your own gaming experience and take it to the next level!
- Code in—game features such as large structures, custom items, and NPCs
- Understand complex programming concepts, such as main functions, parameters, algorithms, nested loops, and nested conditionals
- Learn about servers and how they are used to host online games
- Understand that coding is a creative and collaborative medium that can improve your experiences
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)