One of the most popular uses of computer programming is coding mobile applications that people can use on the go on their smartphones and tablets. In fact, 6 140 apps are released daily on the Google Play Store, and your app can be one of them! In this course, you will develop and code different types of Android apps using MIT App Inventor. MIT App Inventor is a great starting platform to learn app development. It receives around 400,000 unique monthly active users who have created about 22 million apps. In this course, you will code a wide range of apps from translators and speech recognizers to quizzes and games. In the end, you will code your own original app to share with the world.
- Develop, code, and publish Android applications
- Learn fundamental computer programming concepts, including loops, methods, conditional statements, and event broadcasting
- Learn the fundamentals of UI and UX design for mobile applications
- Work on a project through all its phases from design to execution and deployment
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)