Build on your solid understanding of Scratch by creating complex programs that use lists, message broadcasts, sorting algorithms, and Scratch extensions. These new tools will let you create complex games with multiple levels and difficulties and give you a glimpse of how professional developers build games.
- Learn advanced coding concepts such as parallelism, control structures, nested loops, and local variables
- Explore and use the concept of functions and parameters
- Implement simple computer science algorithms
- Apply the principles of good game design
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)