Build on your solid understanding of Scratch by creating complex programs that use advanced coding concepts like lists, message broadcasts, sorting algorithms, and Scratch extensions. In this course, you will enjoy a step-by-step visual approach to coding that makes even the most difficult programming concepts easy to master. These new concepts and tools will let you code complex games with multiple levels and difficulties. It will also give you a glimpse of how professional developers build games.
- Learn advanced coding concepts such as lists, message broadcasts, and control structures
- Explore and use the concept of functions, parameters, and local variables
- Use various Scratch extensions like the pen, music, and video sensing extensions
- Apply the principles of good game design to create games with multiple levels and difficulties
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express app
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)