Build your own video games using Scratch, a platform developed and maintained by MIT Media Lab. Scratch is a block-based programming language that makes it easy to build your computational thinking and coding skills while creating and sharing video games with bright visuals and engaging designs.
- Learn the fundamentals of computer programming such as events, loops, conditional statements and variables
- Develop sequential thinking to build a program from beginning to end
- Apply the principles of good level design
- Manage and use assets such as images and sounds
- Exercise creativity and problem—solving skills
Course fees cover:
- 12 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
- Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
- Final project development
- Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
- Access to Geek Express APP
Private or Group?
Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Group classes start directly after 3 students register for the course (Maximum waiting time: 2 weeks)